- Elizabeth’s abilities include Telepathy and Telekinesis. She is a skilled martial artist with her weapon of choice being a twin bladed katana.
- A University graduate, she studied psychology but never continued down that career path. She is a world-renowned super model and, despite having put that job on hold due to her new hero aspirations, often does the odd photoshoot for Vogue.
- Being an upper-class Englishwoman, her British accent is very well enunciated. The Braddock family were wealthy aristocrats and Elizabeth herself an heiress to that money.
- She lives to fight for three main things: Her family, her country, and her pride.
- Despite being a romantic at heart, Elizabeth is cautious when it comes to love. She’d much rather treat it as a game and keep her own feelings and emotions out of it to avoid things going down hill.
- She was asked by SHIELD to become an associate due to her experience as a crime fighter and her uncanny ability to read minds.
- Unknown to herself - or more to the fact she simply hasn’t realised it - Elizabeth needs to be needed. She feels as though she has to have a purpose, and likes it when others rely on her.